Which Park Should I visit First at Tokyo Disney

Bigbearsg

Mouseketeer
On April 12th though 16th I will be at Tokyo Disney. Which Park should I visit first? Will anyone one else be there during my stay would love to meet up and review notes about the parks.

Thanks A Lot

Bigbearsg

I will miss you by 2 days. I'm arriving on the 18th.

If you've been to TDL before, I would visit TDS on your first full day. Go in at rope drop and head straight to the JTTCOTE. You'll be there quite a few days, so you have time to explore everything.

Have a great time!!!

This will be my first time at Tokyo Disney. Thanks for the help. Hope you have a great time too. See on the Cruise in Dec.

You should try posting this thread again in the MiceChat forum, as one or two members there are frequent visitiors and would likely be able to meet up with you!

When we went to TDR, we actually went to TDL first and TDS second. That's because we had 4 full days in the parks and we wanted our last day to be spent at TDS, soaking in its awesomeness. We were alternating parks, we did TDL-TDS-break day to go to the Ghibli Museum-TDL-TDS.

I'm not saying that would work for everyone, but it worked well for us. We threw a break day in there because our feet and backs were so sore after being at the parks from an hour before opening until closing time. But, a lot of other people like to do it straight through and use the park hopper option towards the end.

Can you take break days? I thought if you bought a four day ticket, you had to use it on four consecutive days.

First Thanks for the Help.

I will be getting in late afternoon on Monday. Was planning on get the three day pass where you have to use one day for one park next day the other park then on the third day you can park hop.

Thank again

Bigbear

Can you take break days? I thought if you bought a four day ticket, you had to use it on four consecutive days.

We purchased 2 two-day passports so that we could take a break day in the middle. It worked out well for us because that day in the middle allowed us to rest a bit and gear up for the last two days. It allowed us to do full days from opening to closing and get a lot done without feeling like we were going to die from exhaustion.

Besides the Ghibli Museum on our break day, we also visited another area of Tokyo and then spent time looking around TDR...the hotels and Bon Voyage deserve some "touring time".

Okay, that makes sense. We've got a week actually based in Tokyo beforehand to do all the touristy stuff, then are travelling to TDR and staying onsite, so we will probably still get a four-day pass and do two days at each park.

We're not planning on going into the parks on the day we arrive (as we can't check in until 3pm anyway), so that might be a chance for us to take a look at the other hotels and Bon Voyage etc.

I would suggest TDL then TDS. I'm so glad we did it that way because I wouldn't have wanted to go to TDL if I had started with TDS!!!! I absolutely loved that park, and if we had the time before we leave Okinawa, we'd go back in a heartbeat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter