Which Park is Your Least Favorite?

Which is the Worst?

• Magic Kingdom!

• Epcot!

• Animal Kingdom!

• Disney's Hollywood Studios!

• None of them...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Epcot is our least favorite. For my kids' ages, there just isn't much there for them so it's a lot of whining and meltdowns. MK is pure magic, they are growing into HS and we do love AK (but we're also zoo members and big time animal lovers). Other than Test Track, Epcot just doesn't offer a lot for us. It's a half-day hop park for us, for sure.

I voted for DHS, something is really off about this park, design, icon, although it got few great rides.
BTW, I am really surprised that MK and Epcot got some votes.:eek:

Animal Kingdom, with a close second being HS. Although I think AK is a beautiful park, I absolutely hate Dinoland!

I like them all but if I had to choose, I'd choose DHS. I think it's the layout. I like most of the attractions but there's all that dead space and I'm not a big stunt show lover. TSMM and RnR are two of my favorite rides though. I just wish they were in MK.

Got to be honest for me it's MK. *stands back waiting for the torrent of abuse*

Don't get me wrong I like the atmosphere there's just an awful lot of things there I don't like that have nothing to do with Disney and everything to do with the guests. Strollers everywhere, screaming babies, children that IMO are clearly too old to be in a stroller, extremely large obnoxious families who seem to think their children deserve to see the characters more thank everyone else.

Maybe I've just had a couple of bad experiences but I live in hope that I will one day learn to love MK, maybe next time
Since we'll be taking children for the first time ever.

Hollywood Studios is my least favourite park.

It always feels more crowded there, probably because it is the smallest park.

It also always seems hotter there than the other parks, less shade maybe?

I don't like the layout of HS.

I do like some of the attractions.

We absolutely hate DHS. On our last trip, we were at WDW for 18 days. We only spent two half days at DHS. We can't see the big deal about TSM (the Buzz Lightyear ride at MK is similar and much shorter lines)

We only do to DHS for: Beauty & the Beast Show, The Little Mermaid, Characterpalooza if we can. That's all and then we jump on a bus elsewhere.

I would have to go with Epcot. There is not enough to do for my adventure seeking husband and our 6 year olds who also love thrill rides. Soarin, test track and that's about it. We do like living with the land and spaceship earth. Not much else appeals to us.

Not a big fan of AK. Its out of the way & not much to do there. Me & the sister hop on the safari ride, go on the jungle trek & see the tree of life. We usually only spend a few hours there.

As a Disney newbie, I don't like this thread, haha. Not something I want to read before my trip ;) Lol!

Hands down Disney Animal Kingdom... especially after going to Busch Gardens Tampa!

They definitely need more attractions here. We may skip it all together on our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter