Which park is closest to Cape May & Beaches & Cream?

arizonacolbys

Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!
:D We are currently planning our September trip & trying to decide where to eat. We would love to try the character breakfast at Cape May & Beaches & Cream for a late lunch one day after some time in the parks. Which park are these restaurants (Beach Club) closest to?

Can we just walk from Epcot? What about from MGM?

I was thinking about doing EMH at Epcot & then hopping to Cape May for a late breakfast - would this work out? Also hoping to head to Beaches & Cream after a morning at MGM - we don't like the food options there. Any info would be greatly appreciated - thanks! ::MickeyMo

You can walk to both Cape May and Beaches &Cream, it is maybe a five or ten minuate walk from Epcot. It is maybe a ten to fifeteen minuate walk from MGM, you can also take boats from both parks but they can take a long time to get from the parks to the hotels where the resturants are. I hope this helps and have fun own your trip! Both places are great

Goofy KC

15 times to the world and The next one coming in Dec. at the Dolphin

The Beach club is within walking distance to both Epcot and MGM. Although Epcot is very much closer. There is a walkway that connects MGM to that area by the Boardwal it will take 15-20 to walk to MGM from the Beach Club, but they also offer a boat ride that is quite nice. The walk to Epcot is probably 5-10 minutes depending on how fast you walk. You will enter Epcot from the International Gateway (over in the countries). You could easily make Breakfast at Cape May. Then of course Lunch can also be easily made at Beaches and Cream too. I would ride the boat if you are in hurry from MGM, but we loved the walk too. Have a great trip..September is one of my favorite times to go. Usually no crowds!:earsboy:

Thank you both for the advice! I thought I had remembered walking from Epcot to Cape May one evening, but my hubby wasn't sure. Neither walk sounds bad at all - I think we'll definitely try both this trip. Thanks again! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter