Which Park for New Years Eve?

Momloveshockey

Mouseketeer
Heading down on Dec 27th...29&30th will be US/UIA. For the 31st? Which Disney park??? I know they'll all be busy. Insane crowds. But which park does NY Eve...up big time? MK, I know...others???

I really enjoyed NYE at MK. The fireworks were fabulous, and the energy was palpable. MK also does it's NYE show on 12/30. If I went again (and had the energy for two super-late nights in a row), I'd go to MK on 12/30 and Epcot on 12/31. DHS just doesn't interest me that much. I'm interested to see if AK will have a NYE offering this year, as it is now including nighttime entertainment.

We'll be there this year (and next) too.

We're currently planning that exact scenario .... 30th at MK and 31st at Epcot .... then we'll simply see how long it takes us to get back to the GF each night!

Brian

If it were me, I would not go to a park on NYE. We went to MK in the early evening and it was an absolute zoo by 7 pm. We then headed over to Epcot and it was better, but still very busy and lines for any food was very long. I would recommend going to MK on the 30th as they have the same fireworks as they have on the 31st. Then I would recommend going to Epcot if you wish to be in a park. It has more space to handle the number of people.

Thanks for the thoughts. The 30th will be spent at Universal Studios. So, the 31st will be a Disney day...leaning towards MK, but who knows...can't go too crazy. US for the 29 & 30th...plus we are registered in the 5k on Dec 4th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter