which park first? FPs?

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
We'll be headed to Disneyland paris for the first time on a Friday in July. Looking at the hours, they are:

Disneyland -> 10-23 (EMH 8-10)
Disney Studios -> 10-21

We are not staying onsite, only coming up for the day. Based on that do you think we should go to Disney studios first then over to disneyland? also how do FPs work? Can you book ahead, or just go get them at the park as it used to be in WDW? Thanks!

The FP's work in exactly the same way as the old WDW ones. You have to collect them at the rides and then return. I think it will depend on which rides you particularly want to do. If you want Crush's Coaster, Rock 'n' roller and Tower of Terror then I would go to the Studios first. Do all the big rides and Ratatouille either with a FP or Single Rider then head over to the main park at lunch time.
Make sure you get to the gates at about 9.15. They will let you in at about 9.30 then head straight to Crush's Coaster. You won't ride it till 10, but you will be well ahead in the queue.

If you do the Studios first, personally I'd so as micksn says with regard to getting in the queue early for Crush but then I'd go straight to Ratatouille and get a FP for that. FP for Ratatouille run out early in the day quite often during busy park periods. You can do most of the Studios (if you don't do shows), first then head over to MK. Pick up FP for any rides you want to do there asap, then do the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter