Which park first day??

Lv4Disney

Earning My Ears
We will arrive at the Poly resort about 2:00 on May 21st. Which park should we do for the first day?? We have a few options and I'm wondering which would be best.

We could do MK that afternoon since of course we will be right there, however we have CRT reservations for 9am the next morning.

Would you go the MK the first day, or would you wait until the next morning because we can get in prior to the park openining and the walk down Main Street would be very un-crowded?

We have several, young adult, first timers with us also.

What would you do?? :confused3

I would personally go to Epoct the first day. You could either walk over to the Transportation & Ticket center or take the monorail. There are so many great restaurants over there, and it is so relaxing to walk around the countries. Some people I know like to make later reservations (around 8:00) for dinner at the Rose & Crown in the UK, request an outside table, and watch Illuminations from there. We usually have our first night's meal at Teppan Edo, but that's just because my kids love it!

If you have a ticket to go that day then I would go, and yes I would go to MK , it's so close to the Poly plus MK in the evening is so beautiful.

If i were u i woudl do either MK cuz you're right there or Epcot cuz at least it's monorail accessible also. I feel like a monorail ride upon arrival is a must!

I also tend to prefer to go to MK the first nite- irregardless of how much time i'm already spending at each park, just b/c it feels like "disney" to go to MK the first nite :-) Even if it's just for an hour or 2. Esp since you're so close.

we have hopper tickets so I think the choices would be MK or EP....or both for that matter if we did EP for a while and then returned to MK for Wishes

According to the crowd calendar, which IS free for your dates, AK is the recommended park for the 21st. All three other parks are avoid that day. There is no neutral park. So IF you go to a park at all that day, I would recommend AK. Then again you may want to just go to DTD, or Cirque, or Boardwalk, or a resort restaurant, and start your park touring the next day at rope drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter