Which park do you visit twice?

were45

Mouseketeer
Hi - we're staying at POR in early Nov for 7 full days, park hopper. We'd like to figure out how to plan not just a full day in each park, but also possible visits to SeaWorld and Blizzard Beach, which leaves us a day to return to a park. I'm just wondering which park you would revisit and why?

We usually devote 2 days to MK and EP. Our family has always been able to do HS and AK in one day.

We visited Magic Kingdom 2 days in a row this past April, and that is the only park we would want to visit twice during one trip. I think a lot of it depends on what your group is into and the ages of the people you are going with. My husband and I have a 3 year old, and in our opinion nothing can compare to Magic Kingdom. Our son loved all of the rides and the whole experience at Magic Kingdom. 1 day is simply not enough time to see and do everything that Magic Kingdom has to offer. 2 days was perfect for us, as we got to ride our favorites more than once. It was enough time to see and do most everything at the park. I also don't think I could ever get tired of seeing Wishes at night. When we return next year, we will plan for 2 days at Magic Kingdom again. :cool1:

My kids are 2 and 4, so MK for sure! We are actually spending both days at MK, it's our first trip ever and I think even if we were staying 3 days we would still do them all in the same park ;)

Usually I go for 10 days so I usually go to each park 2 to 3 times, besides HS I go there once. This trip we are doing AK 3 days, MK 3 days, Epcot 2 days, HS 1 day, DTD/ Resort day 1 day.

If I had to choose just one to do 2 days it would def be MK.

Just because we can do AK, and Epcot in one day doesnt mean we do not love it enough to go several times.

We always do 2 days at MK. I wouldn't do it any other way. You can do EPCOT, HS, and AK all in one day easy but MK usually has the longer lines for just about everything.

We like to hop around... :jumping3:

Us too!! We fully devote one day to each park (possibly hopping to see fireworks, parades, eat etc) then the remaining days of our trip are devoted to seeing/doing attractions that we love over and over again before we have to head home.

One afternoon we spent solely park hopping to meet characters, another trip we spent a whole day only going on TSMM over and over and over :cool1:

We always do 2 days at MK and 2 at Epcot.

We do one early morning at MK and stay until we get tired, then another late afternoon where we stay for parade / fireworks.

We also like to devote one day to Future World at Epcot, then an afternoon/evening to World Showcase.

You can always do HS and AK in one day each.

Us too!! We fully devote one day to each park (possibly hopping to see fireworks, parades, eat etc) then the remaining days of our trip are devoted to seeing/doing attractions that we love over and over again before we have to head home.

One afternoon we spent solely park hopping to meet characters, another trip we spent a whole day only going on TSMM over and over and over :cool1:

I think we are going to do this, but with ToT!! :thumbsup2

I need 2 days at MK and 2 days at EP. I'm actually planning a third day at MK (on a day that will start seeing crowds for an upcoming holiday weekend). My hope is to have all of the "must haves" covered in the first two days (very doable) so the third will be a leisurely/relax/stop-and-smell the flowers kind of day. The kids will do Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom, maybe catch a missed character or two and repeat a couple of favorites.

If I had 1 extra day I would spend it at Magic Kingdom hands down. There is so much to see and do there. Even if I had no kids this would be my choice. If I had 2 days or could split a day I would do Hollywood Studios. You can get this park done in 1 day but it is so much fun we like to go back and do it again. Also there are a lot of shows so it is a little difficult to get all them in.

For us it's MK & EPCOT, well actually we visit them more than twice in a 7 day timeframe. We usually visit AK & DHS once, this year we will be visiting DHS twice and maybe AK an extra time.

Sent from my GalaxyS II using DISBoards

We visit them all 2 days ( MK and Epcot 3)..but if I could only do ONE a second time it would be MK

With only one "extra" day I would chose MK. There is just so much to do for everyone and to me it IS Disney.

We will be going for 6 days in October and will do 2 MK days and then the rest of the parks will vary. My daughter takes a lunchtime nap so we might split the parks up. She like to meet characters so it is a quest for signatures. For sure two full days plus MNSSHP at MK.

were45 said:
Hi - we're staying at POR in early Nov for 7 full days, park hopper. We'd like to figure out how to plan not just a full day in each park, but also possible visits to SeaWorld and Blizzard Beach, which leaves us a day to return to a park. I'm just wondering which park you would revisit and why?

Honestly, we'd be toast by Day 4 so the question would be moot. Seven full park days in a row would be exhausting. In a short trip we might do 3 park days in a row if they're not late nights. But in a longer trip we never do more than two full days consecutively.

Here's my minimum estimates for seeing a reasonable amount of a given park:
MK 2
Epcot 2 (though we can easily do 3 or more)
AK 1 (1.5 if you want to see all the shows and a lot of animals; half a day if you only want to ride rides.)
DHS 1.5
Sea World 1 (1.5 if you want to spend a lot of time with the animals)

Also these numbers will be higher if you want to do an holiday extras. And they assume you're not doing TS meals during park hours.

Of course, everyone will have a different answer to this question. But if it were me - in a 7 day trip I would probably pick 3 parks over 5 days - MK, Epcot and either AK or DHS (or Sea World) - and leave two days (whole or split into half days) for downtime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter