Which Park Did You Receive Your YOAMD Gift?

Pick Your Park(s)...

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot

• Animal Kingdom

• Hollywood Studios

Results are only viewable after voting.
On the first day of the promotion back in 2005 DH and I were granted a private trip through the Safari at the Animal Kingdom, without the soundtrack running. The CM told us a lot about the animals and a lot of details about the attraction.

On our trip last December, we (our family of five) won Dream Fastpasses as we left the Walt Disney World railroad at the MK. We were in the last car of the train, and they made the whole car load of people wait to get off the train. All of the other passengers were directed to leave by the exit to the left of the platform. Our car was then "released" and directed to leave by the entrance to the right. The Dream Squad was waiting just where the ramp bends and everyone was given a Dream Fastpass.

I'm heading down to WDW again on May 15. That's magic enough for me!

ETA: And on that trip in May, my friend and I received the YOAMD ears as we were waiting at the handicapped entrance to the Safari. I've been very lucky to win something each trip during this promotion. Of course, I was lucky enough to be able to go so many times during the promotion!

Beth

We got three different things in one day at the AK. First thing....we were on Safari and the kids were given these little binoculars and had to count animals. Cute. Then my baby picked up a piece of paper and threw it away at Tusker House and a CM rewarded him with a pair of Tink pins. Then while in line on Dinosaur we were chosen family of the day. The kids got prizes and we got our own time travel car. They had a fun day that day! We were there for a really long visit and this was the only time we even noticed people doing this kind of thing. We never saw a "dream team" handing stuff out in the parks?

We won Ears at DHS in the library of ToT. DD got 2 Magical Moments certificates at MK, and we got the special Tinker Bell pins from a CM at AK.

We won Dream Fast Passes in the Magic Kingdom last Wednesday coming off of Winnie the Pooh. The kids were SOOOO excited! I know I was just jumping up and down. It made our day. :cool1:

My DS won a pin and the whole family won Fastpasses for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster exiting Muppet Vision 3D in Hollywood Studios.:)

last summer at MK my family and i got EMH wristbands for tommorrow land (it was a day trip so we weren't stahying in a hotel) then later in the month we went to DHS and got year of a milloin dreams lanyards with 3 pins on them. this happend while going into the backlot tour. i must say i love this promotion makes your day even more special! congrats to the people who won ears or fast passes! that sounds like the best prizes yet.:banana:

we got our prize at AK we got to cut in line twice not a huge prize but better then nothing :thanks:

4 YOAMD prizes, all from MK

2 Dream FastPasses -Haunted Mansion and BTMRR
2 YOAMD Lanyards - Buzz Lightyear and Haunted Mansion

It sounds absolutely great!!! I love hearing this many people are receiving prizes!!! I hope my family can add to the list on our upcoming vacation!!:rotfl:

we got dream fastpasses in Epcot in October --- the dream team was just standing off the walkway and if you spotted them they gave them to you.

We won Dream Fastpasses in Epcot (entering Nemo) AND MK (exiting Goofy's Barnstormer) during our Dec/Jan Xmas vacation this year. They really helped with the HUGE crowds we had!

We won dreams in all the parks except Hollywood Studios. In MK, we won dream fastpasses coming off Space Mountain. In Epcot, we won dream fastpasses outside the dolphin tanks in the Aquarium. In Animal Kingdom, we were picked to be the safari family of the day. We walked behind Minnie, Goofy and Pluto's safari truck with the rope, and no one could pass us! (which is a good thing, because by that time, my butt was absolutely dragging, :lmao: ) We got to ride the first safari of the day and so many animals were awake and moving. It was an awesome week! Amazingly, other than when we won, I don't remember seeing the Dream Squad out in the parks anywhere. They are sly little CMs! They seem to come from nowhere and disappear before your very eyes! It's magic.
Good luck to everyone. :goodvibes. I hope your dreams come true.

DS was selected to open the Indiana Jones show, but we were not able to do it since we had reservations for the HDDR. DS and DH got to move to the front row of Soaring.

We've been 4 times during YOAMD each for a full week on property, and never won a thing. I guess we're just unlucky :confused3

We've been 4 times during YOAMD each for a full week on property, and never won a thing. I guess we're just unlucky :confused3

I think you're lucky that you get to go to WDW for a full week 4 times!

We won dream fastpasses twice on our vacation in Oct 06. Once at Animal Kingdom in one of the trails and once at Epcot in Innoventions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter