Which Orlando Rides Take Photos? How can I find out?

fiffy77

Earning My Ears
Hi

This is my first post so I hope I have placed it in the correct area of the forum?

I am looking to find out information on which rides in the Orlando parks (Disney, Universal, Sea World, Busch Gardens etc) take souvenir photographs? Is there a comprehensive list somewhere?

I have looked all over the web and can't find any information. I would just like to know so I can decide which rides I would like collectors photos from beforehand so I can budget.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards x

I can't speak to the other parks, but at WDW most of the thrill rides have photos. This is not a comprehensive list:

Space Mountain
Rock n Roll Rollercoaster
Test Track
Splash Mountain
Tower of Terror

I'm not sure of Expedition Everest, Dinosaur and I don't think Big Thunder Mountain has it available.

Some will put it on photopass, but not all.

I can't speak to the other parks, but at WDW most of the thrill rides have photos. This is not a comprehensive list:

Space Mountain
Rock n Roll Rollercoaster
Test Track
Splash Mountain
Tower of Terror

I'm not sure of Expedition Everest, Dinosaur and I don't think Big Thunder Mountain has it available.

Some will put it on photopass, but not all.

FYI and AFAIK, Test Track is the only ride that I've seen at WDW that supports Photopass.

Everest does.... The funny thing is, I saw a lot of people taking photos of the monitors with their cell phones. I did it myself last year a couple of times.
Don't try it a carowinds in SC though, they get MAD! They threatened to throw me out of the park for it.

That doesn't work as well as it used to. They now put printing over the middle of the photo. Too many high ISO high quality DSLR's in the parks these days! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter