Which ones are monorail resorts?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by AliceinMaryland, Sep 5, 2010.

1. AliceinMaryland

AliceinMaryland Mouseketeer

Ok so from what I've gathered, Poly, Grand Floridian, and Contemporary, are monorail resorts. Are there any others? Thanks :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. stitch34

stitch34 DIS Veteran

That's it... well, and Bay Lake Tower now, too.

Otherwise, Wildnerness Lodge is a quick boat and bus ride away from MK.

4. AliceinMaryland

AliceinMaryland Mouseketeer

Awesome, thanks! Is BLT a part of the Contemporary? The newest part or something?? And I forgot about the boat ride for Fort Wilderness. Is there any other resorts that use the boat also?

I noticed we have the same ticker! We are also going to our first MNSSHP!! Can't wait!!

5. NikkiLovesWDW!

NikkiLovesWDW! "Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "S

Not just Fort Wilderness but Wilderness Lodge also.

I also believe you can take the boat from any of the monorail resorts if you'd rather travel that way.

BLT is the new DVC building next to the Contemporary. There is a walkway connecting the two buildings.

6. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

Bay Lake Tower is connected to the 4th floor of the Contemporary by a skybridge, however anyone staying at Bay Lake Tower needs to get the Monorail from the Contemporary since it doesn't stop there. So I guess it's up to each person if they want to call it a Monorail Resort.