• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which one??

smhwalker2011

WDW Addict
can't decide between keeping my boma reservation, or my raglan road one.

reason: we have a breakfast booked for boma on our first day (dinner would be the 4th day), however this is pending given my family is not really the breakfast type. (probably will make them go anyway LOL) but I'm not sure if it would be to similar.. both are new to us!

trying to take my chances here with which one to keep haha.

Boma breakfast is amazing! Has loads of choices.... Both standard "American" offerings and African style choices. The breakfast and dinner selections are quite different. Boma is one of our favorite restaurants, both for dinner and breakfast. We have eaten there over 20 times. That being said, we have eaten at Raglan Road twice, and it has quickly become a must do for us! Fantastic food and a fun atmosphere. Sorry, I realize I am not helping you, lol. Either way, you can't go wrong which ever you choose. Good luck!!:flower1:

I'm not going yo be much help either. Boma is our favourite buffet at WDW, and we've always enjoyed our dinners there. Ditto for Raglan Road. But we passed on RR on our visit this spring in favor of Boma, solely because of the ongoing construction and transportation hassles at DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter