Which one?

I will go against the grain and say Nemo. I really thought it was cool. Chill, but cool.

Lion King. DH wouldn't even let us see Nemo last year, but Lion King was a must do. Its great!

Another vote for FOLK. Can't wait to see it again. Just awesome.
We left Nemo, but we were in the standing room only section with a 2 yo.

For comparison, I'd stand for FOLK without hesitation.

:lovestrucLion King!!

DH literally fell asleep during Nemo, I had to keep nudging him just so he wouldn't snore.

The first year Finding Nemo came out, my niece and I went because of all the stellar reviews. We both fell asleep. Thinking it was a fluke, I wanted to try again. On my HM, both my husband and I nearly fell asleep again.

I have been to the Festival of the Lion King show so many times and it's still fun and entertaining. It's a no-brainer for our family.

this time, because we have a short day at AK, we're going to see Nemo *ONLY* because we've seen FOTLK a few times, and have never seen Nemo. If we have time we might catch FOTLK but we have a 2pm BBB appt at DTD

My girls (ages 9,10 and 11) and I didn't care for Nemo but we really enjoyed Lion King.

Lion King for sure. I have seen it several times. I saw Nemo once and never felt a need to go back.

I wondered this same thing on our last trip. We tried to both, but could only get to one and we went with the advice and saw Lion King. It was the highlight of our day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter