Which one??

TinkerbellM6

All Star Sports 2/26/17-3/5/17!!
I am down to the wire on my ADR choices and am stuck!!! :scratchin Out of these 3, which 2 should I pick???

Fantasmic Dining Package at Mama Melrose
Epcot Garden Grill
Donald Safari Lunch

I have a 5 yr old daughter and 1 yr old son. I am interested in the character meals for them but also interested in the FDP for the sake of not waiting in line and also to score an appetizer on the dining plan. :cool1: Please help!

The MM menu just doesn't appeal to me but if it does to you then that's one to keep for the F! package.

I would also keep Garden Grill. With 2 little ones it's nice to have the food come to you rather than having to run back and forth with trays, and you don't take the chance of missing a character because you went back to the buffet. .

We like Garden Grill and Mama Melrose, we have gotten good food at both places. GG is fascinating for kids because it rotates and it has characters. It would be nice to have reserved seating for Fantasmic so you don't have to sit there for 90 minutes.

Never done the Safari Lunch.

The MM menu just doesn't appeal to me but if it does to you then that's one to keep for the F! package.

I would also keep Garden Grill. With 2 little ones it's nice to have the food come to you rather than having to run back and forth with trays, and you don't take the chance of missing a character because you went back to the buffet. .

Keep the MM fantasmic pkg, great idea re: not having to wait in line.

I would do Garden Grill, as I wasnt fond of the food selection at Tusker (LUNCH). I looooove their breakfast, but lunch didnt appeal to me that much to be honest. Didnt like the selection they had.

:dance3: Thank you all for the advice!!! I think I am going to scrap the Safari Lunch. We are going in late Feb so I will let you all know how it went!

I haven't done either MM or TH....but we loved GG last Feb. If you are lucky enough to get one of the booths on the bottom level you can't see any other diners, so you feel like you have the characters all to yourself. We had great character interaction....they came by the table multiple times and played around with our little guy. Would highly recommend it!

Fantasmic package works for my family, but we leave our child with grandma.

Not really appropriate for most young kids, particularly the little one.

Therefore, this is a 'must keep' or 'cancel'.

If it's a 'must keep', flip a coin on the other two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter