• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which One Would You Choose

rosie'smom

Earning My Ears
I am planning our trip for December. I have all my ADR's except one dilemma.

Would you pick.....

Le Cellier (have eaten there)

or

Teppan Edo

or

Tutto Italia Ristorante

Thanks for the help.

Would you pick.....

or

Teppan Edo

or

Tutto Italia Ristorante

Thanks for the help.

Teppan Edo Hands Down! We love this restaurant and it is fun!

Would you pick.....

or

Teppan Edo

or

Tutto Italia Ristorante

Thanks for the help.

Wow! All three are wonderful and all three are on the top of my list for most favorite restaurants. But I would choose for my family Teppan Edo. It was very entertaining and the food was so, so good. It was our best meal of this past trip followed by Tutto Italia. You can not go wrong with any of them! :thumbsup2

Wow. My tastes must be different from everyone else's. Of the three Teppan Edo would be my last choice based on food alone. If it's entertainment you're looking for then of course it would be bumped up to the number one position.

Based solely on food I think Tutto Italia is the best, followed closely by Le Cellier. Which I chose would depend on what type of food I was in the mood for. Teppan Edo would come in last, and not a close last either. It was just okay, IMO. Portions were small. Dessert was kind of blech.

Tutto because the food is incredible, around the holidays my Italian family kicks the cooking into overdrive so I need my Italian fix in Dec!

Teppan Edo is nothing special, can get better and cheaper at home and Le Cellier is ok but I can get a great filet anywhere

Tutto!!!!
The food was outstanding and we will be eating there again.

I'd pick Le Cellier or try Tutto. I love hibachi food, like at Teppan Edo, but we have 5 restaurants like that, which are quite yummy, and I can go for $10 at lunch time. I'd rather get something different in Disney. I know steak and italian aren't really that different, but they are most interesting takes on dishes, that I can't get around here. But hibachi is very entertaining and if you're looking for dinner "and a show" I say go there.

Check out both menus, I would recommend either Tutto or Le Cellier. Both are very good.

Tutto or Le Cellier. Honestly I have never been to Teppan Edo because it is the same exact menu/atmosphere as your local hibachi joint.

If you have been to Le Cellier try Tutto. Love that place.

Thank....

The fact that Teppan sounds like a Benihana was my concern.

Le Cellier which I have eaten at twice was just fabulous, but I went with friends, this time it will be me, my DH and our niece. I have no problem going again but I know my dear DH will say "We cook great filet mignon at home" I did see other items on the menu (prok, scallops)

I would have immediately chosen Tutto as a replacement but I might be doing the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package. I wish the Brown Derby was 1TS.
My other thought is doing 50's Prime Time, no package and then Tutto.

I would definitley choose Teppan Edo. We think it is great food - definitely better than any Teppan style Japanese restaurant near here.
I have yet to try Tutto - I would like to, but it looks expensive for pasta.
Le Cellier is okay - not great.
Have a Great Trip

Good luck on trying to get into Le Cellier. I've been trying for days for end of November!

I would have immediately chosen Tutto as a replacement but I might be doing the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package. I wish the Brown Derby was 1TS.
My other thought is doing 50's Prime Time, no package and then Tutto.
I think the food at Tutto is WAY better than Mama M's. ;)

Definitely Teppan Edo...we ate there last year on our trip and it is so much better than any other japanese style place I've ever had. My daughters loved it and they are not always easy to please, plus the chefs are awesome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter