Which one would you cancel??

wirki

If only I lived closer<br><font color="red">Looks
So I got a little over excited with my ADR's and now I have too many. I could cancel 2 or pay OP for 2. What so you all think? :confused3
Here is what I have:
Dinners: Plaza
Le Cellier
Hollywood & Vine
Crystal Palace

Lunch: Norway Storybook
Chef Mickey

Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare
'OHana

The only one I have ever been to before is CP. And we are going for one of our friends DD's birthday.

Please help before my DH disowns me. :teeth:
TIA :grouphug:
Debbie

Pay out of pocket for your breakfasts if you dont want to cancel anything. It would be your cheapest bet.

Two things, do NOT cancel LeCellier, you will regret it. And secondly, you should probably cancel Crystal Palace. :)

Pay out of pocket for Chef Mickey and 1900 Park Fare....these are in my opinion your 2 least expensive.... and keep All your ADRs....

Enjoy!

Did you check all the menues for all the restaurants, that might help you decide? We ate at 1900 Park Fare last time and didn't care for it too much, but I think they changed it since I was ther last and we did have dinner not breakfast.

Don't cancel Crystal Palace - we loved it!

I would keep them all for now.

Here is why, you never know when you will either not feel well and skip a meal, or be in the middle of something that is so much fun you don't want to stop (you know, like a nap).

If you don't have a spare ADR you will feel like you HAVE to go to each one, but knowing you have a spare gives you a choice. You can call from wherever you are and cancel at the last minute. If you end up making it to all of them just pay cash for two meals near the end of the trip.

I agree, pay out of pocket for breakfast. That way you will have no regrets and they all sound fun!!

I would cancel Hollywood and Vine and the Plaza. These to me are just regular restaurants. The others either have great food or awesome entertainment. I also don't think Chef Mickey's offers lunch unless your going when they offered the free dining plan and they added chef mickey's for lunch. Have a great trip!

wirki said:
So I got a little over excited with my ADR's and now I have too many. I could cancel 2 or pay OP for 2. What so you all think? :confused3
Here is what I have:
Dinners: Plaza
Le Cellier
Hollywood & Vine
Crystal Palace

Lunch: Norway Storybook
Chef Mickey

Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare
'OHana

The only one I have ever been to before is CP. And we are going for one of our friends DD's birthday.

Please help before my DH disowns me. :teeth:
TIA :grouphug:
Debbie

I would probably cancel the Plaza. Overall, eating at a TS restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner seems to be too much food. :confused3 During our last trip, we had only one meal at a TS place and it was way too much food for us.

You can plan on paying out of pocket and you will likely miss one or two of the ADRs, which will even everything out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter