which one restaurant would you share with someone that's never been to WDW?

MichelleB

DIS Veteran
We are fortunate enough that a friend of my DD will be at Disney with us for one day. He's never been and we won't have hopper tickets. The kids will have been there for 4 days prior with marching band so they will have done all the parks but no sit-down restaurants. I'm looking at making a ressie for us. Which one park would you recommend to go to and which restaurant?

I thought about House of Blues as we have a gift certificate there but I've never been in my countless times to Disney. Any thoughts on that?

For kids who are old enough to march in a band, I would choose DHS and Sci-Fi dine in. Rocking Roller Coasters go great with burgers, fries, and milkshakes. I feel like that place is so cool because of the atmosphere. It is Disney at its finest.

For kids who are old enough to march in a band, I would choose DHS and Sci-Fi dine in. Rocking Roller Coasters go great with burgers, fries, and milkshakes. I feel like that place is so cool because of the atmosphere. It is Disney at its finest.

Agreed :thumbsup2

You can't go wrong with Sci Fi. Good atmosphere, good food, good service.

A always take (or send) them to Boma, to get a dining experience they would never have anticipated, as well as the remarkable surroundings of the AK Lodge.

That suggestion has yet to get anything but a rave.

Sci-fi [HS] for sure. Ask for Sarah from England to be your server.

I like and agree with the Sci-Fi idea, especially since they're teens...

Stick to burger and fries and shakes. Definitely one of the best themed/imagineered restaurants on property.

I have taken a few newbies to WDW (or hosted my inlaws on our wedding trip) and Sci-Fi is always on the list of must-do restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter