• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which one is best - Yak & Yeti or Sanaa?

deanie

Mouseketeer
We are planning on one of these for our second AK day. (Already going to Boma)
I would love everyone's opinions and what you liked (or not) about them.

Sanaa is one of our favourites for dinner. We've also enjoyed Y&Y for lunch. Just depends on whether you're in the mood for Asian or South Asian food.

We love Sanaa, the food is excellent, mmm naan bread. It's a great place to eat. Y&Y is good, but we usually just order apps, I usually order the fried green beans and eggrolls, their entrees are pricey for what I consider to be fancy asian food. I don't like that Y&Y doesn't take the Tables in Wonderland discount.

Definitely Sanaa. It has a very unique menu and dishes that I haven't seen elsewhere.

Yak and Yeti is a poor PF Changs IMO. While a nice addition to a park that is lacking in table service variety, it doesn't rank as well as Sanaa.

Another vote for Sanaa. It's my favorite 1TS restaurant at WDW. I love the food and find the setting very enjoyable.

Okay, I am sold on Sanaa then! One sister is very picky but perhaps she can order off the kids menu if worse comes to worse, although the African inspired chicken sounds pretty tame. I hope we can get a window seat to view the animals. In 2008, my son and I were booked to fly into Nairobi, Kenya, and we ended up having to cancel 3 wks prior due to the civil unrest there. It was always my dream to go on safari in Africa and now my health probably would not allow it.

Definitely Sanaa! I'm not real picky, but I have found I am not a fan of African food! I think Sanaa is more Indian though. I LOVE Asian food, but I just wasn't crazy about Yak and Yeti. I got the sustainable fish at Sanaa, and it was really good. I also loved the dessert trio. It will be fine even for a picky eater.

I would go to Yak and Yeti. It is our NEW favorite. We ate there last year in November for the first time and loved it....especially the fried wontons....:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter