Which offsite out of these 2 are better hotels

Soon2beMarried

Earning My Ears
I have reservations booked for 2 different hotel,
1 is the anamehim plaza and inn suites, its like across the street from the parking lot. its a little walk to disneyland but not to bad, it then there is
2 park vue inn which is right across the street.

The park vue inn is like 50 more dollars in the overal total, and its closer but i have never stayed there,
i have stayed at the anaheim plaza and suiets and it was ok but i didnt like that the ac whouldnt get real cold, and the hot water in the shower wasnt hot at all and the shower heads i had to duck under,
Anyone have any experience in the park vue. which one should i choose.

I've been watching the reviews (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g29092-d75697-Reviews-Park_Vue_Inn-Anaheim_California.html) of Park Vue Inn and they're consistantly pretty positive. Most rooms now refurbed and such a short walk to the gates. But IIRC, Anaheim Plaza Inn also had their rooms recently refurbed, offers a better breakfast I think?, and has good reviews.

For us, we'll always choose a very close walking distance hotel because we've got very young kids yet and they need the naps. Every extra step is more time, more tiredness. But when they're older, $50 savings is a lot of money (a nice good meal) that we might choose something further away (but not too far because then any savings is eaten up by ART costs).

Anyway, Park Vue's been getting good reviews and have made my "list" of potentials.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter