• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which of the 999 Happy Haunts is your favorite?

Thank you so much! I can't wait to look for him when I go in October.

Be aware that this is the first year the Hatbox Ghost has been in the Mansion with the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay (which will be up when you go in October), so nobody knows how or if they will incorporate the Hatbox Ghost in the Holiday overlay. My assumption, since the Hatbox Ghost is so popular, and the character/scene is pretty large, they will leave him where he is...though I am just speculating.

Be aware that this is the first year the Hatbox Ghost has been in the Mansion with the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay (which will be up when you go in October), so nobody knows how or if they will incorporate the Hatbox Ghost in the Holiday overlay. My assumption, since the Hatbox Ghost is so popular, and the character/scene is pretty large, they will leave him where he is...though I am just speculating.

While we don't know how the Hatbox Ghost will be integrated into the Jack Skellington takeover storyline of HMH, we do know that he will remain in the Mansion during HMH. That was already confirmed. I would have to imagine he will stay in his usual spot, but maybe with some sort of NBC accent nearby.

"Come back, come back....don't forget your death certificate."

By the way, what is the hatbox ghost? I hear of it often but don't know what she/he looks like.

Little Leota actually says, "Hurry Baaack, Hurry Baaack. Be sure to bring your death certificate if you would like to join us...

You can find the Hatbox ghost on the right side when you exit the attic and go to the backyard.

Little Leota actually says, "Hurry Baaack, Hurry Baaack. Be sure to bring your death certificate if you would like to join us...

You can find the Hatbox ghost on the right side when you exit the attic and go to the backyard.

Haha, yes that's right. I knew that didnt sound quite right!!! o_O

Yes Little Leota is so wonderfully small and strange at the exit ramp. I was so creeped out by her when I was a kid. She is my fav.

I like the shadow piano player right before the bride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter