Which Nonpark Option Would You Pick

Which NonPark Activity to Do By Yourself?

• Disney Quest

• Blizzard Beach

• Typhoon Lagoon

Results are only viewable after voting.

EMHDad

DIS Veteran
I have a conference at the Contemporary 9/3-9/6. I am arriving Monday(9/2) night. My wife is coming down on the weekend for a quick romantic Disney weekend after the conference is over and we are getting 2 day park tickets. Convention discounts on the park tickets give a free ticket to either Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, A Round of Golf, or Disney Quest.

My Conference starts late afternoon Tuesday. I'll be by myself on Tuesday and have until about 5pm free. Which activity should I do (knowing I will be by myself)?

If you like video games then definately check out Disney Quest! I think my DH would be in heaven if I left him in there all alone for a day by himself! :rotfl2:

Thanks for the picks. More ppl have picked BB. Any reason? Is BB better than TL? Also, are the water parks busy on a School Day in early sept?

EMHDad said:
Thanks for the picks. More ppl have picked BB. Any reason? Is BB better than TL? Also, are the water parks busy on a School Day in early sept?

No, it is usually a good time to go. The weekends are more crowded. We love TL. The atmosphere is better for sure.

It wasn't one of your options so I assume you don't play golf but I'd have to pick golf.

No, I play, and love golf. However, it just comes down to knowing that although the courses are great, I can still play golf anywhere, but I get one shot at one of the other three. Trying to make the right decision.

For arcade games, Quest is fun,but it's largely outdated. All the virtual reality stuff is terrible. If you enjoy water parks, that's the better option (can't speak to which one, though).

Ok, so I have decided to eliminate Disney Quest. I would love to go there, but it sounds like it really hasn't been updated since 2001 when I last went. Also, DQ doesn't open until 11:30am. I have to be back at the contemporary refreshed and ready for the start of the conference at 6:00pm.

The water parks open at 10am. That is a big leg up on time I would have. So, as much as I would love to play video games for a few hours, the water park idea seems more appealing. That said...

I have been to neither. Trying to figure out which one I should go too. BB has better slides. TL has a MUCH better wave pool.

Does anyone know? How busy might it be? I know in the summer it is CRAZY. However, what might it be like the first week of September on a Tuesday (School Day)? Any thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter