Which New Signature?

We had a great meal and server at Jiko a few years ago. It was a luxurious relaxing and delicious meal. I have not looked at menu changes recently.

We did the Nomad Lounge a week ago and we enjoy the atmosphere and the food but our server was terrible. Everyone had their meals or drinks way before us. Even people who were seated 15 -20 mins after us had their small plates before us. It messed up our time schedule badly. Although next trip I am going to plan a meal at Tiffins as I have heard nothing but great about it.

We also had a superior meal and server at Boathouse in Disney Springs. So many choices of food and so little time!

We have been to Jiko since the menu changes and it is just as delicious as ever, in fact, the bread service is much improved as now all of the accompaniments are made in house. We ate at the counter this last time and the chefs were very excited to discuss the new menu with us, and were extremely happy to be making all of the bread service items in house, it was a lovely meal, plus they have our favorite wine!

We have been to Jiko since the menu changes and it is just as delicious as ever, in fact, the bread service is much improved as now all of the accompaniments are made in house. We ate at the counter this last time and the chefs were very excited to discuss the new menu with us, and were extremely happy to be making all of the bread service items in house, it was a lovely meal, plus they have our favorite wine!
May I be nosy and ask which wine? In the past, we've always enjoyed their wine list (and Sanaa, AP, Tutto Gusto. . .sense a trend?), and in general, I love S. African wines which they've had in abundance. :thumbsup2

May I be nosy and ask which wine? In the past, we've always enjoyed their wine list (and Sanaa, AP, Tutto Gusto. . .sense a trend?), and in general, I love S. African wines which they've had in abundance. :thumbsup2

Of course! We love the De Toren Z, our waiter recommended it to us years ago on our first trip, and we get a bottle every time we dine at Jiko. We stay at the lodge each January and I love going down to the Jiko bar to relax and read and speak with the bartender, I always get a glass or flight of wine while there, and although I like many of the others, our favorite is still the Z!

How does the brunch work with respect to the dining plan? I understand it is 2 credits but how do the small plates (for example) fit into the plan?
The brunch is all inclusive. The the small plates are set up buffet style and you order an entree. Dessert is a sampler that is brought to the table.

Of course! We love the De Toren Z, our waiter recommended it to us years ago on our first trip, and we get a bottle every time we dine at Jiko. We stay at the lodge each January and I love going down to the Jiko bar to relax and read and speak with the bartender, I always get a glass or flight of wine while there, and although I like many of the others, our favorite is still the Z!
Might have to try that as it sounds divine (I Googled it). We generally stick with Pinotages, with the Warwick being particularly tasty. But, anything from the Stellenbosch region is generally unique and lovely. Thanks for the tip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter