*Which "NEVER Eaten-at Restaurant" Should We Try?

Which Restaurant Should We Try?

• Tutto Italia - World Showcase

• Big River Grille & Brewery - Boardwalk

• Il Mulino - Swan

• Captain Jacks - Downtown Disney

• Bongos - Downtown Disney

• 4 Dragons - World Showcase

Results are only viewable after voting.

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
We have been to nearly every Disney restaurant. On every trip, I try to add a restaurant I haven't yet tried. Which of the following should we try this trip?

It's actually 9 Dragons, not 4. But it is wonderful...my new favorite world showcase stop!! Try the General Chicken over spinach noodles. and the Taro Shrimp Lolipops....yummy!

do not go to Big River Grille. worst meal I had all vacation. my food was stone cold. Noone in my party liked the food.

Like you, we select a couple new TS each trip and Tuttos was an excellent choice for us this summer. it quickly moved to our "must keep" list and we'll be dining there again in 09.:goodvibes fabulous meals, excellent service, and very relaxing environment. It is a welcome addition to EPCOT. Check out the menus on allearsnet.com.

I have only been to Bongos on the list and I can tell you to pass on this. Service was terrible, food pricey and not very good. I have seen other bad reviews also.

Wow - I am actually looking forward to Tutto. Is it better than Alfredos?

My family used to love Alfredo's, but things started going downhill. We hadn't eaten there in years. When Tutto opened, I asked the parents if they wanted to try it and we decided to wait to see what people thought. When good reviews started pouring in, we added it to our list for the next visit. So glad we did!! It was amazing. And then there was the eye candy :love:

I have only been to Bongos on the list and I can tell you to pass on this. Service was terrible, food pricey and not very good. I have seen other bad reviews also.

Agreed on Bongos. I have a sensitive stomach and spicy food I've never been able to handle well. Usually though when I'm at a "spicy food" restaurant, I find something that works. But with Bongos, I've never left that place satisfied.

It's good to hear all of the glowing recommendations for Tutto. Alfredo's had gotten so bad that I have been reluctant to try Tutto. Now, I am looking forward to giving it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter