Which Nassau Tour??

TinkerbellLuvr7

Tinkerbellluvr7
Hi everyone!

My mom and I are going on a 3 night Dream cruise on the 20th. I asked if she would rather do Palo/explore the ship/explore Nassau or do a tour. She has decided she'd like to do a tour and came up with the following choices…

~Nassau Harbor Cruise
~Sunshine Glass Bottom Boat Tour
~Atlantis Beach Day (I did this two years ago)
~Blue Lagoon Beach Day (considered this 2 years ago but did Atlantis instead)

Any thoughts or suggestions???

Thanks!!!

We did the Blue Lagoon Beach Day back in 2009 and really enjoyed it. A nice boat ride, a quiet beach - a very relaxing day! There are water toys that you can rent, and we were lucky enough to get a couple hammocks.

We've done the Nassau Harbor Tour twice now and enjoyed it each time. Conveniently boarded the boat right at the end of the dock.
The guide had us in stitches the whole way out as he joked and pointed out sights of interest, including the two homes owned by Oprah and various other celebrities, etc. On the way back he answered any questions about Nassau you had and upon returning to the dock took us around the front of all the cruise ships to get some wonderful pictures you couldn't get from the dock. Very enjoyable excursion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter