Which month would you prefer?

caraimee

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to book a cruise in 2011 and would like to know how's the weather and water temperature like in June and August. I'm looking at the 4 night Bahamas on June 17th or August 28th, 2011.

Its going to be a little warmer in August and greater chance for a hurricane then too.

We have gone the last 2 years the very last cruise of August or the first in sept, and the weather has been great. Waters warm, weathers warm, and as a added benefit, those cruises are cheaper,(significantly) due to everyone being back in school, and the end of the summer.

My concern is the hurricane....more chance in June or August? The price in August is sure cheaper than the one in June...just worried since this will be our first cruise....

With hurricane season there is no telling if or when a hurricane will form. Yes there is an increased risk late August into September, but depending on the situation, the cruise will be 90-99% sure to leave, only go somewhere different then advertised in the worst case scenario.I think DCL has only canceled 1 cruise maybe 2 in the 12 years they have been operating due to weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter