which moderates have elevators?

tink76

DIS Veteran
I am sure this has been answered but I can't find it. Which if any of the moderates have elevators? We are thinking about planning a fall trip with my mom and she recently had knee surgery so I am thinking we would probablly want elevators, in case we don't get ground floor. Thanks!

POR has elevators in the Mansions section only. Alligator Bayou does not have elevators.

If I am not mistaken, all of the moderates, with the exception of the CBR, have elevators (I know for sure that the CSR does and the poster before me indicated that the POR has them in one section; so the only one I'm not positive on is the POFQ).

POFQ does have elevators. Keep in mind there is only one per building and you may have to do a lot of extra walking to use it.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

POFQ does have elevators. Keep in mind there is only one per building and you may have to do a lot of extra walking to use it.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

All buildings with 2 stories do not have elevators. The buildings with 3 stories have elevators. The Caribbean Beach is all 2 stories so no elevator. POR - Alligator Bayou is 2 stories. Magnolia Bend has 3 story center buildings and 2 story wings. Pofq is all 3 story buildings. Coronado has story buildings in Cabanas and Ranchos and Casitas are 3 and 4 stories respectively.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter