Which moderate?

So your mods are CSR, Fort Wilderness (which is sort of an outlier), CBR, POFQ and POR.

The Gran Destino Tower at CSR is the newest, and arguably, the nicest, of the mod rooms on property, built before COVID. The rest of the CSR rooms were also redone before covid and they are also nice rooms, just not a part of the tower.

The oldest rooms are at CBR but the soft good refresh has started there but is not yet complete so those rooms are still a gamble. They redid the Trinidad/Pirate section rooms into Little Mermaid themed rooms earlier this year and they are refurbed for sure, that was more than a soft goods project so they look great but they are far from the main lobby and amenities. If you want to stay at CBR, check the resort thread on the boards as people have been posting which buildings are completed. I stayed last year in a CBR room and it's definitely seen better days and there's no doubt in my mind, these are likely some of the worst disney rooms on property so glad they're getting an update.

POR and POFQ had room refreshes done I think 2020-2022'ish but not completely renovated. I just stayed at FQ last week and the room we had was still in good shape and very nice. It has the laminate/fake hardwood flooring, updated bathroom and newer finishes like curtains. But our room still had the old mini fridge, not the beverage cooler like some have. Overall, room was great.

FW cabins got a refresh in 2016'ish and nothing since then and I think they're slated for a redo given they're moving into DVC inventory I believe next year. Not sure what they'll look like but I see a lot of white curtains and sterile theming coming soon lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter