which moderate has the best park transportation???

pokeysmom

Mouseketeer
Also posted on resort board. I was going to stay at deluxe but just bought a new laptop for my husband so I'm thinking of staying at moderate, the main reason for staying deluxe was transportation but I am wondering do any of the moderates have good transportation we do alot of park hopping to Mk, epcot and MGM. Please Help!!!

I have stayed at CBR, POR, and CSR, and the bus service was very good at all of them...

Dispatching intervals for all three Moderate resorts run at 15-20 minutes.

Of the three, Coronado will have the least crowded buses.

chip n dale, does CBR share a bus with any other resorts and how many stops are at CBR?

None of the Moderates share buses with another resort during normal service.

Port Orleans has 5 stops, 2 of which are currently open. 2 more are slated to open next month.

Coronado Springs has 4 stops.

Caribbean Beach has 7 stops, but they are closer together than the other two.

It should be noted that after 10:00pm at Epcot, Port Orleans will share a bus with Old Key West. This is because it's the end of the park exit, and only the stragglers are coming out at this point. Caribbean will share with Studios. Coronado I beleive shares with the Epcot Resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter