Which Mod Resprt wpuld you do for 10 nights and why?

well with all the cs lovers here i must be nuts but we went there for dinner and it was so crowded we vowed never to stay there ( this was in the midddle of Jan 04) they had what appeared to be at least 2 conventions there, all checking in and eating at the same time..what a mess! when i couldn't get a ap rate for a mod last night i almost tried it but glad i didn't have to since i got fq this morning. maybe we'll try the dinner thing again and see if it was a fluke as the resort looked really cute just way way way way way to busy...if i liked crowds i'd go in summer! we are trying pofq which is where i wanted as we love the theme and the landscaping and hopefully nice clean new refurbishings

I think I would split the 10 days into two resorts. We stayed at CBR last year and going back there this year again. I loved the relaxed feeling of the resort. But if I had 10 days, I'd probably like to try out CSR too and do half and half :-)

Originally posted by trola2
We've got a 10 night stay coming up in November...

4 nights 11/6-11/10 ~~POR

6 nights 11/10-11/16~~CSR.

Trola2,
Your itinerary is almost the same as mine. We're doing 5 nights at POR (11/7-11) and the last 3 nights at CSR (11/12-14). I wasn't even planning to do CSR, but when there were no AP rates for the last 3 days at POR the nice CM found CSR available for those dates so I booked it. I hadn't done much research on CSR but from what I've read since then, I'm really looking forward to it.

and my wife's name is Beth too:D
PP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter