Which mod resort???

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disneytraceyl, Jan 30, 2013.

1. disneytraceyl

disneytraceyl Loving All Things Disney

Caribbean beach or Port Orleans riverside?
    We have stayed at Caribbean Beach a few time, but never Port Orleans riverside.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. pumba

pumba DIS PUMBARIZER Moderator

between the two I would choose riverside...

4. UDFlyer12

UDFlyer12 Disney Princess

I have stayed at both. I like Caribbean Beach, however, we tried POR for the first time last summer, and that is where we are staying this summer, needless to say I would definitely suggest POR. It's my new favorite now!

5. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Have never stayed at either (we stay at a different moderate when we do a mod), but we have visited POR-Riverside numerous times and that would be our choice if ours wasn't available. The food court is very good, and you have the boat to DTD.

6. Lumiere Lover

Lumiere Lover You can sleep after we leave WDW..

My first vote is POFQ, but that wasn't on your list. Riverside is much better than CBR in my opinion. There are more things to do at Riverside, and the boat to DTD is a nice freebie.

Enjoy your trip!

7. Linda T.

Linda T. DIS Veteran

We love CBR! We have stayed at both and we just didn't care for POR. Good luck in your decision. Your at Disney so either resort you choose, you can't go wrong.

8. beffiegirl

beffiegirl Earning My Ears

Stayed at both. I liked CB but didn't like the room. Only double beds but loved the kids pool/pirate ship. Riverside has queen beds, plus DTD boat. Out of the two I would pick Riverside only for the bigger beds, but agree with other post French Quarters is my favorite Mod.

9. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

Have stayed at both multiple times. Like them both, but CBR is my favourite. Just love the theming. But if you haven't tried POR yet, then why not change things up a bit and go once. Who knows? Maybe it will be your new favourite. We like to change up our resorts so we don't get bored.

10. Peanut

Peanut Mouseketeer

I've stayed at both POR and CBR. I definitely like POR more! POR has the most beautiful landscaping. Simply amazing!

11. Peanut

Peanut Mouseketeer

I was just reading your signature where you've listed all the resorts you've stayed in. You said Dixie Landings. Dixie Landings is POR!!! :) The name was changed a few years back. Actually, it's probably been 10 years.:scared1: Time flies!!

12. tinawv

tinawv If I had a penny for everytime I wished to be in W

Out of those two, I would choose PO Riverside. The rooms have just been recently remodeled and I like the atmosphere better. Bus service between the two is about the same, except PO Riverside will sometimes share buses with POFQ during less crowded times of the year.

13. I Love Pluto

I Love Pluto DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>I guess that make

I love POR for the landscaping also! It IS beautiful! :thumbsup2