• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which mod resort???

disneytraceyl

Loving All Things Disney
Caribbean beach or Port Orleans riverside?
We have stayed at Caribbean Beach a few time, but never Port Orleans riverside.

I have stayed at both. I like Caribbean Beach, however, we tried POR for the first time last summer, and that is where we are staying this summer, needless to say I would definitely suggest POR. It's my new favorite now!

Have never stayed at either (we stay at a different moderate when we do a mod), but we have visited POR-Riverside numerous times and that would be our choice if ours wasn't available. The food court is very good, and you have the boat to DTD.

My first vote is POFQ, but that wasn't on your list. Riverside is much better than CBR in my opinion. There are more things to do at Riverside, and the boat to DTD is a nice freebie.

Enjoy your trip!

We love CBR! We have stayed at both and we just didn't care for POR. Good luck in your decision. Your at Disney so either resort you choose, you can't go wrong.

Stayed at both. I liked CB but didn't like the room. Only double beds but loved the kids pool/pirate ship. Riverside has queen beds, plus DTD boat. Out of the two I would pick Riverside only for the bigger beds, but agree with other post French Quarters is my favorite Mod.

Have stayed at both multiple times. Like them both, but CBR is my favourite. Just love the theming. But if you haven't tried POR yet, then why not change things up a bit and go once. Who knows? Maybe it will be your new favourite. We like to change up our resorts so we don't get bored.

I've stayed at both POR and CBR. I definitely like POR more! POR has the most beautiful landscaping. Simply amazing!

I was just reading your signature where you've listed all the resorts you've stayed in. You said Dixie Landings. Dixie Landings is POR!!! :) The name was changed a few years back. Actually, it's probably been 10 years.:scared1: Time flies!!

Out of those two, I would choose PO Riverside. The rooms have just been recently remodeled and I like the atmosphere better. Bus service between the two is about the same, except PO Riverside will sometimes share buses with POFQ during less crowded times of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter