Which MK Restaurants Have the Best Kids Menus?

starjazz

DIS Veteran
I'm looking in advance this year because when we went 3 years ago, it seemed like mac & cheese or chicken nuggets were about all you get for kids. I was told back then that there are a few places with better options. So, tell me your favorites for some better places to feed the kiddos. Thanks in advance!

Food preferences vary so much from family to family that I usually don't recommend specific places. However you can find the menus for every restaurant on both the official website or at Allears.net. Check them out to see who has items that will appeal to your family.

Food preferences vary so much from family to family that I usually don't recommend specific places. However you can find the menus for every restaurant on both the official website or at Allears.net. Check them out to see who has items that will appeal to your family.

Yeah, we're just looking for things that are different. My kids tire of nuggets and mac&cheese. Thanks for the info about the menus. I'll give them a look!

I'm especially interested in QS offerings. I'm a light eater and often order kids' meals. However, chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese don't appeal to me. So where can adults get kids' meals that are a little more varied.

Cosmic Ray's has good burgers and other sandwiches might fill the bill for you.You would most likely just look at QS menus for park and be able to make a choice that is best for your family.

Peco Bill's has a child's size pulled pork sandwich. I thought it was a good value for an adult who isn't that hungry but wants something to munch on. The sandwich was a decent size and it came with a small drink, and a side. I didn't want fries so they gave me 2 bags of grapes instead.

Peco Bill's has a child's size pulled pork sandwich. I thought it was a good value for an adult who isn't that hungry but wants something to munch on. The sandwich was a decent size and it came with a small drink, and a side. I didn't want fries so they gave me 2 bags of grapes instead.

They changed their menu earlier this month and now serve burritos, rice bowls and fajitas. I believe the kids menu has quesadillas and maybe a rice bowl?

They changed their menu earlier this month and now serve burritos, rice bowls and fajitas. I believe the kids menu has quesadillas and maybe a rice bowl?
That stinks that the menu changed, I was just there 3 weeks ago. I was looking forward to getting another pulled pork sandwich when I go back next month.
At least it offers some sort of variety for children besides the normal chicken nuggets, uncrustables, and hamburger.

Our kids like Columbia Harbour House. Our youngest likes the tuna sandwich, which was served on goldfish bread the last time we were there. The older two split a fried shrimp plate. Our kids also like couscous which you can get as a side.

They will also eat a hot dog or corn dog once in a while, which you can get at Casey's.

Sometimes we will eat at The Plaza (table service) because of the kids turkey sandwich or grilled cheese is a nice change.

My kids would eat mac & cheese every meal if we let them. We have to specifically tell them no mac & cheese today since you had it yesterday.

My kids would eat mac & cheese every meal if we let them. We have to specifically tell them no mac & cheese today since you had it yesterday.

I usually tell the kids they can eat each junk only once during the trip (e.g. hot dog, burger, pizza, nugget). I liked Akershus for my youngest who had fish as her lunch (she prefers salmon to burgers). BOG was also ok because of the pasta and grilled cheese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter