Which "missing or unavailable" Disney character would you like to see in the Parks ?

DisneyMomOfThree said:
Tink has my vote and my DD as well. Hope the rumor is true about 1900 Park Fare. If it is I will be booking a meal there in October.

What rumor??? We will be there in March...should we book Park Fare??

Any of the New Groovers!! Kuzco would be awesome!! My DH would love to see yzma---he tells DD that she is the best princess of them all!! Princess Yzma!! :flower3:

Yeah, what rumor about 1900 Park FAire!!?? do tell! :goodvibes

and wanted to add I would totally love to see any of the ENG characters as well. Ezma is the best. I also love Ursula!!!

I have a picture of me and Dumbo.....but it is from 1973!!!!!
My ds(7) would love to meet Hercules!
Personally I would love to get a pic with Snow White and all 7 dwarves!

My dd7 was dying to see figment, but he has taken a few months off apparently. he only comes out in peak seasons. definitely tinkerbelle would be a must see. We stood in line for an hour to meet cinderella. I wish she was more available in different places in the parks. (have to say though, it was worth it, she was absolutely beautiful!)

redman group said:
My dd7 was dying to see figment, but he has taken a few months off apparently. he only comes out in peak seasons.)
Definitely would like to see Figment out and about. I didn't know he ever left the lab! :sunny:

Uncle Scrooge! I can't believe I forgot to list him before, as my ds loves Uncle Scrooge.

Is he ever anywhere in the parks?

Huey, Duey, and Louie would be good to see also. They are shorter than Donald and Daisy, so it might be hard to get someone to fit into that size of costume, I guess.

Marian from Robin Hood - they have most of the other characters from Robin Hood.

Aristocats - my daughter would love to see them!

Flower from Bambi. He would be adorable.

Dumbo

I just want more villains in general.

Gaston would be fun! :teeth:

As for the princesses, you can find them in more then one place. You can find Cinderella in Toontown, Belle in the Storytime Garden (by the castle), sometimes in Toontown, and in France in Epcot, Sleeping Beauty in Toontown and in France, Snow White in Toontown and in Germany in Epcot, Jasmine in Adventureland and in Morocco in Epcot, and Mulan can be in China.
As for the 7 dwarfs, Dopey can sometimes be with Snow White in Germany, but usually all of them are out during the summer/busy times. (And for the characters all listed above, it's never 100%. You may have to check).

Yzma would be the best. That would be hilarious.

Friar Tuck is around but he is tricky to find. So is Prince John. I think we saw Prince John in 2003 and haven't seen him since.

We have also seen the governor/mayor guy from Pocahontas (can't remember his name now) back in 03 as well and haven't seen him since either.

cobbler said:

Friar Tuck is around but he is tricky to find. So is Prince John. I think we saw Prince John in 2003 and haven't seen him since.

We have also seen the governor/mayor guy from Pocahontas (can't remember his name now) back in 03 as well and haven't seen him since either.

I was just there, and Friar Tuck was always on Main Street. I think Prince John was also there, but I can't remember! As for Governor Ratcliff, he was at the EMH. I remember he did that last year too.

I am a classic kind of Disney fan, so I would love to see Donald's three nephews, Huey, Louie, and Dewey. Also would love to see the professor himself, Ludwig Von Drake. He is showcased quite a bit in the "House of Mouse" show on Toon Disney, which is promising!

I think the biggest villain that Disney is missing is "Mickey's villain" - which is Pegleg Pete! Pete is also showed often on the "House of Mouse", so some kids may actually know who he is! And there is a natural spot to put him, as he could meet in front of "Pete's Garage" in Toontown (actually a bathroom, but it is themed to Pete!).

Others I would love to meet and see are Brer Fox, Chesire Cat, Hyacinth Hippo, and Madame Upanova (ostrich). :) :)

And for the Dumbo lovers out there, here is a cool photo that a fellow character lover took of the little guy!

dumbosmall.jpg

cobbler said:

yes i was at magic kingdom in march 2003 and i think my brother got a picture with prince john and friar tuck.

xjx

Might be interesting to see a "Steamboat Willie" - but not sure how they could pull that off without confusing the smaller guests.

I would love to see Huey, Dewey & Louie too. My kids always watch "Twice Upon A Christmas" for the segment with Donald's nephews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter