which mealtime is best @ Cinderella's Royal Table?

disnecrazy

Earning My Ears
Just wondering which mealtime would be best to make reservations for CRT considering food, service, & interaction with princesses. Are the characters the same for each meal time? I have an 11 yr old daughter and a 7 yr old daughter.

In my opinion, I would say breakfast...but that is because the food does not appeal to me for the other meals of the day. And I think the characters are limited at dinner anyway. Go to allears.net and look at the menu choices. We ended up cancelling this dinner last year (and couldn't get a breakfast ressie) cause it was going to cost over 200 for my kids to eat chicken nuggets. And my girl was 11 and not into the princesses anyway.

So my suggestion is to take a look and that might help your decision.

We like both dinner and breakfast, it just depends on what your family likes to eat and what they don't like to eat. I too suggest taking a look at the different menus and decide from there. However, I would suggest breakfast more because if you can get an ADR for before the park opens.....:thumbsup2. You can get wonderful pictures of a not so crowded Main Street and Castle (yes there are photopass photographers out that early in the morning). As far as characters, it's the same amount whether you are there for breakfast or for dinner, but the characters are subject to change.

Take a look at the menu... We did lunch and my hubby and I loved the food and dessert. Dd had not much choice (chicken nuggets, etc) although she likes that.. And she said the soup was amazing... Breakfast was the same as all other breakfast options so nothing really different. Lunch is cheaper than dinner too.... Character interaction was good a lunch.

I agree with looking at the menu as suggested by a PP.

We personally enjoy dinner there each trip.

We have only done lunch and the food was good and cheaper than dinner.

This year we are doing breakfast and I think the menu sounds better than the other meals. I also like the idea that it's all you care to eat and can try more than one thing.

We've been to breakfast once and dinner 4 times. The last 2 times (April 2013 and Nov 2012) the portions were so tiny at dinner we were really dissatisfied. It was like each part of the meal was a tapas portion, it was ridiculous. I know it's so expensive because it's in the castle with the princesses but I wish they would serve decent food! We weren't impressed with breakfast either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter