Which Marriott hotel?

Which Lake Buena Vista Marriott hotel?

• Springhill Suites

• Courtyard

• Fairfield Inn

Results are only viewable after voting.

BelleLovesTheBeast

Mouseketeer
We will be staying one night before starting our WDW vacation off property. All 3 of these resorts I can get for the same price and very inexpensively due to a friend working for the company.

Let me know what you like about the one you pick. Thanks!!:)

I assume that this is the Marriott Villiage? I have stayed at all three and definately would choose Springhill Suites. Bigger rooms, fridge, microwave...nice.

They are all nice properties. In terms of the "food chain" the rankings would be, SpringHill Suites, Courtyard, and Fairfield Inn. You can use all amenities at all the properties if it is in fact the Marriott Village you are asking about.

We stayed a couple nights at that Fairfield last week. The rooms were super, everything was very clean and well-kept, but there was no air conditioning in the 5th Floor hallway.......it was absolutely SWELTERING walking down that loooong hallway to/from the elevators. That was my only complaint!

Courtyard doesn't have the free breakfast, if you want to take that into consideration.

We've stayed at all 3 several times. All are fine.

Definitely chose Springhill Suites over the others. It has a nicer free breakfast than Fairfield and much larger rooms than either. The Marriott Village location is very close to WDW. You can't go wrong with any of these.

I have found the beds at Springhill Suites to not be as comfortable as Courtyard or Fairfield Inn. (except one Fairfield that needed to be refurbed....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter