Which lounges are your favorites?

Googilycub

Mouseketeer
We loved going to the lounges on our last trip. They were a great way to wind down before/after dinner. I love a good cocktail and appetizer! Last trip we went to the Tammy lounge, top of the world, Uzima springs, and the territory lounge. Which others are good? We will be staying at the Boardwalk, and it will be me, hubby, and our daughter. Thanks in advance!

Crew's Cup at the Yacht Club is really nice. It's fake New England decor . The food is really good and the drinks are decent.

Out favorite lounge at Disney World, though the lounge at The Wave is solid too.

The Wave has a good lounge (I don't care for the restaurant though). It's a good place to walk over from the Magic Kingdom to (especially since the Magic Kingdom is dry).

Mizners at GF is the best I have been to in WDW. There is a live band right outside if you time it right. Some of the best cast members at Disney World. Great drinks. And for food you can order from Citricos right down the hall. I go most nights when I am back at the hotel. It is on the second floor of the main building right behind the bands stage.

I love the Belle Vue louge at the Boardwalk for a night cap and the Outer Rim Lounge outside of Chef Mickey's for people watching.

Sanaa at AKL Kidani Village. This quiet little lounge at the entrance to Sanaa restaurant is a favorite of ours. Huge selection of African wines. The bread service is an amazing appetizer.

River Roost and Crockett's Tavern are two of my favorites. Looking forward to trying Mizner's on our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter