Which Limo Company?

DMOMof3

<font color=teal>When will my DS14 ease up on this
Search isn't working, but I know I've seen comments on a number of Limo services.

Any comments on FL TOURS, Happy Limo or any others.

This is just for transportation from MCO to Epcot and back later in the evening.

Thanks,

Lynn

Getting ready for another foot of snow here!

I have been reading some about problems getting e-mails from different company's and people finding out they were filtered out and are in with the junk mail. Worth a look if you have one of the services that try to get rid of spam.
Good Luck

We always use Tiffany Town Cars when we go to Orlando. They have always been very professional. They have town cars, limos, vans, etc. We are already set up with them for our Nov. 20 trip. We are going to surprise our daughters with a limo to Port Canaveral.

Willie

Magic/ 11/20/2004

We have used Happy Limo, and Tiffany's. Personally, we did not find them that friendly and they were not on time. Espically Happy Limo....there excuse was.....it was our fault...that they were waiting there the whole time. I don't know how that could be when we were waiting OUTSIDE FOR THEM!!! ::yes:: haha anyways.....we are trying quick-silver transportation this time. Thye have a very professional looking webiste and the gentlemen I have talked to numerous times is very friendly. :earsboy:

There rates seem pretty good too.

Hope this helps.....sorry to those Happy Limo fans.......we just had bad luck with them :rolleyes:

Quick-Sliver Transportation

Travis

We used Tiffany and they were ok. We did have one problem with the driver, when we requested to stop to purchase some gin and wine his response was, "You won't be able to take it on the ship." We informed him that on DCL this was no problem in doing this. So he drove the opposite direction of the port trying to find a liquor store. We ended up getting to the ship about the same time as if we rode the DCL bus! Moral, this year we are bringing our own from IA in our carry-on just like we have done in previous years. I learned on the DIS that if he would of drove to the port we would of past liquor stores and a Publix! Kathy

I would highly recommend Cartier Town Car. We used them in Orlando from the airport to US and to WDW and they were great. They do go to Port Canaveral too. We are definitely going to book them again for our WDW / DCL trip in November. Their prices are very reasonable too.

Their website is www.cartiertowncar.com

Lisa

I agree with what Lisa said. We booked Cartier for our trip from MCO to the port and back. They were very quick with their email replies whenever I had a question, very friendly and the limo was very clean. I found they also had the cheapest rate around. We have them booked for our upcoming trip to WDW in March. Good luck!!

we used Happy Limo for 2 legs of our most recent Jan. trip and I would definately use them again...professional, prompt and courteous!! And very clean limo both times. The driver even put in a shrek DVD for our trip from Port Canaveral to USF. Marilyn

Florida Tours was awesome for us. We had 8 people going from aiport to Beach Club Villas, to port, and then back to airport. It was $300 total.

Hi Lynn,

We used Your Ride last year, and were very happy, but heard some bad things including change of ownership. This year we are going to use FL Tours. They are the board sponsor and I have read quite a bit of good things over on the transportation board.

Robin

We just used FL Tours a couple of weeks ago and I would recommend them. We used them for our land/sea. They were always on time and the cars were very clean.

We just used FL Tours for our 1/17 western Magic trip. We had a big group (14- 6 adults and 8 children) and rented a van and limo. FL Tours was excellent. On time, clean and professional for both parts of the trip. I highly recommend them.

FL Tours Definitely! We have used them the last 3 times in Florida and they had wonderful service! The drivers were very nice and pleasant.

Kathy

We used FL Tours for a town car. Andy was great! They were on time, the cars were clean, and Andy was very interesting to talk to on the way out to the port!

We would absolutely use them again.

They also help to sponsor the transportation boards too!

Thanks for all the replies, looks like everyone has their favorites. I will probably try FL Tours because of the positive feedback and also because they sponsor the trans boards.

It's almost time, snow day today so I have the kids captive to decide what clothes to pack, if it were up to them they would pack the night before.

Thanks again,
Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter