• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which limo company would you recommend?

wdwfan

My heart belongs to Disney!
We have used Tiffany in the past and service has been hit or miss. I am ready to move on. What do you suggest? I have heard good feed back on Yourride and Happy Limo. We need transfers from MCO to Portofino Bay, Portofino Bay Hotel to Yacht Club, Yacht Club to MCO. Whew! That's a lot! Who's up for the challenge in your opinion? Thanks in advance! :D

Would you mind letting us know what was hit and miss about TT? I've used them in the past and had good experiences. And have them booked for this August. I would love to hear of any recent bad experiences. That way if I have to I have time to switch over to Fl Tours. Thanks.

We used Tiffany 3 years in a row. The first year was great, on time service, very reliable. The second time they totally messed up and forgot us at the airport! :( We had to wait an hour for another driver. They did try and make up for it by only charging us one way for a round trip. The third time they were late. Not very late, but still we were left wondering if we were getting a ride or not.

I'd just like to try another company. I really don't have bad feelings for Tiffany, I'm just ready to move on.

Any recommendations?

We used Tiffany three times before, and felt we were ready for a change in companies. We used Your Ride last February and thought they were great, and have just booked with them again for August.

We have used Happy Limo many times and have gotten great service. As a matter of fact, we're using them for our cruise next weekend! We're done some strange combinations of transfers to Disney and non-Disney locations, and it's never been a problem.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We have used Yourride twice and plan on a third trip with them in October. Dennis was our driver and he was wonderful, even surprising us with a limo to take us back to MCO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter