Which is your LEAST favorite park...Be honest.

Which is your least Favorite park?

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot

• MGM-Disney Studios

• Animal Kingdom

• I have no opinion or I can't pick one

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd have to say MGM.
With RNRC down on our last trip, it was painfully obvious what little MGM had to offer. We only went to see Fantasmic.

Definitely MGM. I do love it, but it's just not as good as the other parks. The theming isn't that good (especially compared to the street scenes at Universal), and the rides are just OK. I LOVE the Tower of Terror and Rock'N'Roller coaster, though, so we make sure to ride these on every trip!

We aren't thrill riders so MGM has to be my choice. There is still a lot there that I love so it isn't a park that I would miss but it is my least favorite.

Epcot. I consider the World Showcase little more than a shopping opportunity. Future World has a few things I enjoy doing but not enough to knock my socks off. We usually go to stroll and take in the crowds and the atmosphere but it's my family's least favorite park.

The only thing I can think of is that MGM is for 'tweens' - and the emphasis on Teen Age Musical (not sure if that is right??) and stuff like that seems to bear that theory out. Personally, I think it is a great idea - each park in a way caters to a different age bracket (and of course people of all ages have their own individual taste) and for us with a 5 yo AK is our #1 and MK our #2. Epcot is our grown up favorite when DS falls asleep and we wander around WS (my fondest memories by FAR) but it is catching up with the new Nemo rides/shows and other changes to FW. BUt for us, MGM just really doesn't hold that 'go back a million times' interest.....maybe when DS is older and ToT/RnR are calling his name - although by then we will likely also have to do IOA!! :sad2:

well at the risk of being branded a heretic I would say for me that MK is my least favorite. not that I dislike it, just that it is my last choice to go to. up until a couple years ago I would have said AK, but they are making great strides. EPCOT is my favorite:woohoo:

I voted MGM, but there are things there that I like...like the Muppets and Beauty and the Beast Show...and The Littlest Mermaid...and then at Christmas time, the Osborne lights.

Well, it's my least favorite, but still, it's a "favorite."

Bobbi:goodvibes

Definitely MGM. If it weren't for ToT, I wouldn't bother. Oh, and DD15 had to go there for the HSM show. The new Monsters, Incorporated ride sounds interesting, though, and is it true they are going to update Star Tours? That would help. The Muppets show is getting a little long in the tooth as well.

Right now, IMO Universal Studios does the Hollywood thing far better than MGM. Lots of great attractions there - Revenge of the Mummy, Men in Black, Jimmy Neutron, Shrek, Jaws, ET, and the new Simpsons ride coming in '08.

I'd have to say AK. I like it a lot (especially the Safari, Everest, and Nemo), but in general I'd have to say I like the other three parks better.

MGM. It's all shows (pretty much), so the times are always conflicting. Once we get what we want/can to get done, we end up leaving in the middle of the day, and then coming back for an EMH. AK is great, but it's always hot when we're there. <3 animals though. MGM needs a terrible makeover.

I couldn't pick one because I like something different about each park. If I had to skip a park, it would be a toss between AK and MGM, but it would be a difficult choice.

My least favorite park is MGM. However, that doesn't mean that there aren't attractions there that I like. I love TOT, RnR, and Fantasmic!

We go twice a year and have for the last 3 years now. Pretty blessed I guess. MGM just doesn't have the repeat draw that the other 3 parks do. In fact, I would say that given the option and a long enough trip I'd do MK 3 days, Epcot and AK both 2 days, take a day off, and only do MGM if I still had yet another day. That's a 9 day vacation and we don't generally stay that long.

Once you've seen everything at MGM twice, there's very little draw to go back. That is, with the exception of the 2 thrillers and Fantasmic. TOT usually isn't so busy that you can't fastpass it in the evening before Fantasmic if you get there around 5pm.

For me, it's definitely MGM. Although I enjoy the two thrill rides, I find the park lacking in all other respects. I think AK has superior shows, which is strange considering MGM is a entertainment themed park! But it's stunt shows, for me, are based on not knowing the "schticks". Once you've seen them a couple of times, their appeal wears thin. And half of showtime is spent setting up for the next stunt. Little Mermaid is good, and Beauty and the Beast is a "once in a while" show for me; I really wish they still had Hunchback!

As for the other three parks, they bounce back and forth in my rankings. They all have been number one at one point or another!!

I have to say Animal Kingdom. Nothing special there for me. Liked MGM a bit more for the Playhouse Disney show and the Muppets. More for my little ones at MGM than AK.

I love TOT, Star Tours, Fantasmic and the Muppets. We usually also see the Great Movie Ride, the Back Lot Tour and Indiana Jones. But that's it, so I have to put MGM on the bottom of my list. It seems that AK keeps adding new things and MGM is the same old thing.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I can't pick. I truly love them all.

AK- I can take it or leave it.
It's been 5 years since I've been there so we'll give another try when are in Disney this January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter