Which is your favorite fireworks show and why?

Which is your favorite fireworks show and why?

• Wishes in the Magic Kingdom

• Illuminations in Epcot

• Fantasmic at Disney Studios

Results are only viewable after voting.
....(sorry.massive.computer.keyboard.problems!Darn.spacebar!!!)

Illuminations.

It's.simply.awe-inspiring.

Right now, Wishes is my favorite, particularly when paired with the night time parade. Although I have called each of the three my favorite at different times in my life. Just like when someone asks my favorite ride, it seems to change after each trip.

Wishes:

Why? The first time I saw wishes my mother was extremely ill. She had been seeing doctors all over the country and no one could figure out what was wrong with her although they all felt like she had something terminal. We had planned a trip to disney for over a year and my family insisted that we still go even though I felt like my mom only had a few weeks to live. The last night we were there we stayed to see wishes for the first time. I made a wish right when tinker bell came out of the castle that someon would figure out what was wrong with my mom and make her better. 2 weeks later a doctor at emory university in georgia did just that!!!!

I truely believe in the Magic of Disney!

IllumiNations is my favourite, hands down. I get this great feeling of togetherness when I watch it, like for that moment the world stops and everybody is just existing happily. Naïve, I know, but I still love it.

Illuminations for me because I'd rather be at Epcot. We usually ride things during Wishes.

Wishes is by far my favorite (I love Holiday Wishes even more, and I can't wait to see Hallowishes).

Illuminations, I can eat with my family while I we watch. Rose and Crown my favorite viewing location.:hippie:

I picked Illuminations, but Wishes is a close second! Fantasmic would get some points because I can get a seat, and I love the movie scenes on the water.

Ohh see here's the thing, it's like a tie for me. Wishes holds sentimental feelings for me. Proposed to my wife before Wishes. However I love Fantasmic for it's sort of epicness to it all. I know some of it isn't great, but however I love the idea of the villains getting together and the idea of some of the story kind reminds me of the first Kingdom Hearts. Also I pretty much go crazy when Sorcerer Mickey pops up at the top of the mountain and reappears at the bottom as regular mickey. I love that.

It's a tough one for me, however the question is fireworks show and I'm going to answer this in the literal sense. Fantasmic doesn't have many fireworks in the show, so by default Wishes is gonna win out.

Illuminations however is a distant 3rd. Why? the first part of the show is great! I love the score, I love the fireworks, but then the show just dies off and if you don't get a great seat, your not gonna see the globe. Your just gonna hear music for like 5 minuets as it picks back up for the finale and more fireworks. Sorry Illumination fans, but I feel the show needs some tweeking.

Illuminations, I can eat with my family while I we watch. Rose and Crown my favorite viewing location.:hippie:

I just needs to say as well, Rose and Crown is on notice with me. The look away I think it was the lamb with Guinness BBQ sauce...MAN that was delicious. They took it off and and they're on notice with me. Bring it back Rose and Crown, bring it back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter