Which is better The Wilderness Lodge or Bay Lake Tower??

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by hauntedmansiongirl15, Sep 15, 2012.

1. hauntedmansiongirl15

hauntedmansiongirl15 Wising My Chemical Romance would get back togeter

So which is better VWL or BLT?? I've only been to BLT, once and that's my DVC home resort and and i really like it a lot. But, this upcoming trip were thinking about staying at VWL. When we went to The Whispering Canyon Cafe we fell in love with the whole theme and decor of the main lobby and pool (we came from the dock). Please tell me which you think is better thanks!!!!!!! popcorn::

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dduck5

dduck5 Mouseketeer

I don't know because I have never been to either one.

4. KingdomKeepersFinn

KingdomKeepersFinn Disney Extraordinair

Personally I'd go with Bay Lake Towers. It's my home resort, and honest one of the nicest I've stayed in to date. It's the newest so you'll find some cool things, plus you get anything in the Contemporary as well.. It's like two hotels in one.

5. diskar2

diskar2 Mouseketeer

I like baylake a lot better, wilderness lodge is ok

6. Pancakes

Pancakes Mouseketeer

I LOVE the Wilderness Lodge. It's so relaxing and gorgeous. I mean, unless you get a castle view for BLT, I'd totally go with Wilderness Lodge.

7. Orreed

Orreed Olivia

I would go with Wilderness Lodge! I think it is a fantastic resort. I loved it when I last stayed there. Plus I am the kind of person who thinks trying new things is great. If you have a DVC membership I assume you go a lot so try the Wilderness Lodge and then see which one you like better.

8. meggiebeth

meggiebeth Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow

Wilderness lodge has a great atmosphere. BLT we find to have no real vibe. If you love the atmosphere of WL definitely go there. If being walking distance to MK is more important then go with that :)

9. hauntedmansiongirl15

hauntedmansiongirl15 Wising My Chemical Romance would get back togeter

Its my home resort to, but im doing a split stay so im staying at them both! Thanks for all the comments everyone, i really appreciate all the feedback. HauntedMansionGirl15