Which is better...Les Chefs or Coral Reef?

sockies31

Earning My Ears
We are a party of 5--one of them is my 3 1/2 year old DD. We have an ADR for Les Chefs--but thinking about it I have come to the conclusion that maybe my DD will like the tank better--but i have read reviews were people have said the view in some seats was not good.

What to do? What to do?

If you had to pick one--where would you go?

Your DD would probably love the Coral Reef. I have been there many times and never had a bad seat. It is always the highlight of our trips and any kids I have ever been there with Love it! :)

We've sat at all the tiers at Coral Reef and there's really not a bad seat - you can see the aquarium from anywhere. We prefer the second tier. I must say though at our last trip, the noise level was unbelieveable. I don't remember it ever being that noisy, but wow, I was so ready to leave it was that noisy. But dd loves the aquarium so we'll probably always go there.

Never been to LeChef's but I think your daughter would love Coral Reef with the huge fish tank. Coral reef has good food to.

We missed going to Chefs this past trip, but made it to CR again and my daughter (7) was not that thrilled w/ the fish tank. It was our second time there and honestly, I can't stand the place for some reason. It seems a bit dirty to me and the children's food both times was horrible. If you go, just make sure you tell her not to order the pizza. Yuck.

Change to Coral Reef, if you can. I went to Chefs for my birthday last Saturday and the food was not worth the prices charged. The appetizers were great - loved the onion soup and the escargot - but the entrees were bland, cold, and took FOREVER to come out of the kitchen. Plus, the place is so darn noisy!

We did Le Chefs and Coral Reef last August. The food at both was fantastic. But for your daughter I beleive the tank at CR would be fun for her. There's really no bad seats. If you're up front you see just that and if you're in the back you can see everything. Children seem to like to be up front. Whatever you decide have a great time.:goodvibes

For DH Chefs is so much better foodwise but I really enjoyed the pan sauteed grouper I had at Coral Reef last week

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter