Which is better for breakfast Tusker house or Cyrstal palace???

galligan4

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone - which is the better breakfast tusker house or Crystal palace??? We can't decide so we thought that you folks could help us out. :confused3

Never been to CP breakfast but Tusker House BF is delicious! We are redoing it this year!

The main offerings are different but they are similar in quality. They are our two favorite breakfast character buffets. Which characters interest you more?

We love CP breakfast and have never had a bad meal there. We are going back to it in January and adding in TH because I have a Daisy addicted niece...hoping the food at TH is similar to Boma

We are also doing both. We did CP twice last month for breakfast and thoroughly enjoyed it both times. The breakfast pizza is SO good. TH gets great reviews so I'm hoping we'll like it. DS will be happy just to eat with Donald and Daisy.

We really like both but Tusker House wins by a mile in my book.

We only did the Tusker house breakfast last time, and it was fantastic!!!! We are doing it again in March and we are also trying the crystal palace breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter