• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which is better at CR?

I havent stayed at the contemporary yet but I will in 2 months. We have a Tower Theme Park view. That was the only type of room available when we booked but it is what I would have chose anyway. It depends really. Do you like to look out your window and see a nice lake or look out your window and see the Magic Kingdom? Sorry if that didnt help.

Theme park view, hands down!!! Sitting on your balcony and watching the fireworks each night (instead of standing down with the crowds) is heavenly!!

If you are considering the CR (my favorite resort before I became a DVC owner at Bay Lake Tower!), then that is the best!!

Have fun!!

Theme park view, hands down!!! Sitting on your balcony and watching the fireworks each night (instead of standing down with the crowds) is heavenly!!

If you are considering the CR (my favorite resort before I became a DVC owner at Bay Lake Tower!), then that is the best!!

Have fun!!

One more question - what is the beach like at CR? I'm having a hard time picking a resort!

My family and I have stayed there with both views and they are great in their own way, so you got to ask yourself which one would you like more? Also if the cost is any consideration the Magic Kingdom View is $40.00 more per night the Bay Lake View. Finally here are my pictures of both views so you can see what they look like.

IMG_0815-1.jpg

IMG_0828-1.jpg

IMG_0901-1.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

Both views are astonishing! Can wait for our first visit to CR this December....

Charleyann:santa:

We loved the theme park view, but I think I'd enjoy the Bay Lake view more--much more peaceful and quiet.

We loved the theme park view, but I think I'd enjoy the Bay Lake view more--much more peaceful and quiet.

Except if you are over the pool!! We had big problems with noise from the pool area late at night.

might depend on whether you have kids...we have only stayed at CR (3 times) and all three times we had MK view...we all love waking up and seeing the castle first thing in the morning and then seeing the fireworks from the balcony at night (if we didn't happen to be at MK that evening). My wife and I actually like just sitting out on the balcony at night, watching the castle change colors...it's very relaxing and very disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter