• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which hotels at Port Canaveral give discounted parking at the terminal??

tinker1bell

<font color=teal>I'll never grow old<br><font colo
I remember someone posting a link to the hotels that offer a discount card when you stay there to use at the terminal. If I remember it was 40%. Does anyone have that information? Thanks in advance!!

I remember someone posting a link to the hotels that offer a discount card when you stay there to use at the terminal. If I remember it was 40%. Does anyone have that information? Thanks in advance!!
the rad disown includes cruise parking and transportation to and from the port terminal, we are booked there for one night at the hotel and 7 days parking and was only $141.00. This will be the fourt time we have stayed here and it nice and clean. Only negative is the free transportation to the terminal. Sometimes is good other times we end up spending $20 and just taking a cab to the terminal

the rad disown includes cruise parking and transportation to and from the port terminal, we are booked there for one night at the hotel and 7 days parking and was only $141.00. This will be the fourt time we have stayed here and it nice and clean. Only negative is the free transportation to the terminal. Sometimes is good other times we end up spending $20 and just taking a cab to the terminal

Welcome to the Cruise Board!!!

I believe the OP was looking for hotels that will offer a voucher for 40% off parking at the port terminal if you stay with them the night before the cruise. It is a nice savings for people that park right at the port.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter