• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which hotel?

leight

<font color=navy>Making out in the halls in high s
DH & I are going to a concert 1/31 and need a hotel in orlando. Because it is downtown we first looked at those hotels- but they are booked or outrageously priced because it is superbowl weekend and its in Tampa. We have babysitting lined up and really wanted a night out at a nice hotel for less than $150. I'm looking at the Radisson Celebration hotel, Sheraton Vistana-Villages or Resort?? or Hilton Time share near Seaworld. Which has the best beds/ cleanliness? Thanks!

Try using Priceline. You get a lot more bang for your buck.

If you're interested, first take a look at the site biddingfortravel.com to get an idea of what hotels are going for. This will help you decide where to start bidding.

LOL! Thanks for the reply -that's just what I did and I got the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress for $90!

LOL! Thanks for the reply -that's just what I did and I got the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress for $90!

Awesome! I've recommended Priceline to a gazillion friends, family, and strangers, and you're the first one to ever try it.

Priceline is the greatest thing to happen to travel. You have to be a little brave to try it for the first time. It has allowed me to take my family to places I never would have been able to afford.

Last year we stayed in a beautiful, top-of-the-line resort hotel in Cancun for $70. per night. Had I known better, I would have bid lower because that hotel has gone as low as $60. per night.

Just do your homework. Betterbidding.com is great, but also use Biddingfortravel.com. It is similar and gives you more research.

Thanks- we're looking forward to it!

We got the same deal for the Hyatt Grand cypress and will be staying there next weekend ... I will let you know how it goes. It certainly looks beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter