• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which hotel would you pick?

luvthebeach

Earning My Ears
Staying 2 nights before cruise to enjoy Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs. Can't decide between the B Resort or Hilton Double Tree Walt Disney World. Both are located walking distance to Disney springs. Shuttles to park. Was wondering if anyone has stayed at either of these hotels recently, and if so which would you recommend. Reviews are sketchy for the B probably half and half. Both hotels have supposedly been renovated in the last year, which I tend to look for. Any in put on this situation would be helpful. I've checked reviews for both but would like feedback from the Disboards!

we have stayed at hilton a couple times over the years, i found nothing to complain about. we often walked across to downtown disney, took bus to resort and then transferred to bus to park, at least since buses quit going directly to and from parks to dtd

I really liked the Double Tree and would probably stay there again but it seemed like a long walk to Disney Springs. If that's a selling point, I would look into the Hilton right across the street from the Springs. The Double Tree was clean, renovated, and close to grocery stores and restaurants. We had a one bedroom suite and there was plenty of room for all of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter