which hotel is better all around?RPH or HRH?

gm

DIS Veteran
I cant decide which one to choose? We want a good pool which is large, nice comfy beds and cleanliness. We have to kids 4 and 8 and cannot decide which ones they would like. I have heard you hear music all over at hard rock. Are the rooms soundproof?. I really wanted hrh personally but cannot decide between the 2
HELP??:confused: :confused:

We love the HRH. The beds were great! Very comfy and those down comforters, oh my! We had a garden view room and it was very quiet, we heard no noise in the room at all. I would expect if you didn't want to hear any music I would suggest garden views the music is in the public area and the pools. I did not find the music that loud and the tunes are great classic rock. Very pleasant to listen to. Can you tell we loved the HRH.

Sharbear

My guess (and it's just a guess) is that your kids will like HRH better. There seem to be more kids there than at PBH (we've just wrapped up a week, staying at both).

I think there's something about the rock music playing in all the public areas that tells kids this is a fun place. The rooms themselves are quiet. We were never aware of sound from any adjacent rooms, but then we just might have had quiet neighbors.;)

OTOH, PBH looks fabulous. It has a much more sedate, upper-crusty atmosphere. It's my wife's favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter