• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Hotel has the Giant Cowboy boots

canwegosoon

DIS Veteran
:cool1: My MIL is going on her 1st trip to WDW...she got the free dining, she told me she was staying where the big Cowboy boots were. Could you help me out? thanks!

That's the Country Fair section of the All Star Music. :teeth: We stayed there on our very first trip to WDW!!!! Hope she's having a wonderful time!

Thanks DiznEeyore for the quick answer!!!...she is going next week, and now that I am back from my vacation she has tons of questions. I envision a daily call!!! :rotfl:

The country section of Music is a bit of a distance from the main building, so I would recommend her staying at Calypso, as this is closest to the main building, bus stop, etc. This resort is nice, but is spread out length wise, so country and rock are at the back of the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter