Which Hotel for Free Night Incentives

oshun

Mouseketeer
Just curious for those who received the free nights incentive for the BCV - Which Hotel are you going to stay at for your free nights? I noticed a lot of people are booking Poly. We are one of them.

We also took the free nights stay and booked the Yacht Club for May 24 to May 29. We also have a 7 night stay to use before July 1, 2003 and we haven't decided where to use those nights.

Belle and Rella's Dad

I need to change my moniker since Abigail Grace was born on March 8, we need to find out her favorite princess.

Hi Oshun,

We recieved a incentive for an add on and are very interested in staying at the Polynesian. But in the event it is unobtainable. We will go to the CR,YC BC,or BWI.
As soon as my family and I can figure out some dates I will attempt to book Poly though.

Enjoy yourself!
Lisa

We booked our 7 night "free stay" at the Poly, only because we were told YC&BC and BI were unavailable. Hopefully we'll be able to get an Epcot resort with our "free" 3 night stay.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to use our 5-nights at the Polynesian. That's one of the resorts that we've never stayed at but I hear is (like all the others of course) fabulous.

We are using our free night stay May 20-May 25 at Boardwalk Inn for a trip we already had planned. Our first choice was Poly since we have never stayed at a resort on the monorail. However, MGM is my teenagers' favorite theme park so we are happy to be at the BWI and it has 3 hot tubs!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter