Which Hotel at Marriott Village ?

BuhByeNebraska

Earning My Ears
Darn, can't take advantage of the $25 special since we'll be arriving there after the 25th of Dec. Still deciding between Marriott Orlando World Center and the Marriott Village. With the special rates for the three hotels being so close in price, which is the best of the three Village hotels to stay at? We are two adults and two children.

Also, is the Golden Corral buffet onsight at the Village as good as your local one?

We stayed at the Courtyard at Marriott Village. It was a very nice hotel, we really enjoyed our stay there. The Golden Coral is a regular Golden Coral withing walking distance of the village, it is just across a parking lot. My family and I are not big fans of Golden Corral so we didn't eat there. Bahama Breeze is also right across the parking lot and it was wonderful!!

Mike ~

Were you able to eat breakfast at one of the other hotels while you were a guest at the Courtyard? The reservationist said guests of either hotel may use any of the pools, but she didn't extend a breakfast invitation.

Ypu might be interested in the new Residence Inn Suites by Marriott near located on palm parkway near downtown disney. Spacious rooms and free breakfast included. We had a 2br 2bath reserved thru quikbook.com for $l05 nitely. This place justed opened in the spring.

We honestly didn't eat any meals at the hotel. I know the Fairfield and the Summerfield both offer free continental breakfast, but the courtyard didn't. From what I saw the courtyard had the neatest pool.

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn this past March for one night, using Marriott reward points before going to Hilton at DD for the rest of our stay. It was OK, a bit noisy I thought (thin walls), and rooms were small. The Courtyard did have a neat looking pool. We did not go over and see the Spring Hill Suites, but I have stayed at one of those recently in Atlanta and liked the size of the rooms, with the extra sitting area. Being a family of 5, Spring Hill would have suited us better, but it would have cost more reward points, and for one night the Fairfield was fine. I remember breakfast being adequate. Hope this helps some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter