Which Holiday week worst?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
I have always taken my kids out of school for almost 2 weeks on our past trips, but now that they are getting older, I don't want them to miss as much school.

I will be taking them out of school at the end of October this year, but for our 2006 trip, I'll need to go during a holiday break.

Which holiday is the worst:

President's Week (there school gets 2 days off)
Spring Break (Easter)
Thanksgiving week

So, what do you think

I haven't been any of those weeks because NH schools have vacation a week later than most but... I've heard Presidents Week is VERY crowded.

Thanks for the reply!

My DD B-day (Feb19th) always falls around Presidents day & she has been wanting to celebrate her B-day at WDW.

Does anyone know if the whole week is crowded or just the weekends.

Thanks
Katie

We were there over Presidents Week (Tues- Fri am). I didnt think it was that bad (and I had been worried after reading posts about the crowds that week). MGM seemed crowded but not so bad that you couldnt move. We only did a few shows (had a 2 yr old) so I dont know about the lines for the big stuff. MK wasnt too bad either. We went about an hour after the park opened and headed straight for Fantasyland. The longest line was Peter Pan (30+ min), everything else was 20 min. We took a break at lunch time and came back to hit some other rides. The lines werent too bad (30 min or so). AK didnt seem crowded either-walked right up to the Safari ride. Epcot-same thing. Spaceship Earth was about 15 min. I read somewhere to avoid the parks that open an hour early. Crowds tend to be higher that day in that park. We didnt have to worry about it with our schedule.

alison::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter